The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here and it is the first glimpse of Fall. Although I love my summer’s as a teacher, there is something about Fall Fashion that makes me so excited. This sale never disappoints and is the perfect time to start adding to your Fall wardrobe.
First things first, the details of the sale.
- The Anniversary Sale starts on Friday, July 22nd and ends on Monday, August 7th (prices go back up on the 8th).
- Early Access (for Nordstrom card holders only) starts on Thursday, July 14th.
- The sale will include merchandise for women, men and kids.
- The sale is so popular because New Fall Arrivals are discounted for a limited time during the sale and prices increase to the regular ticket price after the sale is done.
- If you have a Nordstrom credit or debit card you can get a head start and shop from the sale early (so important since many popular items will sell out!)
- If you DON’T have a Nordstrom Debit or Credit Card you can apply for one here (highly recommend!)
My top picks from above:
Left to Right: Topshop One-Piece Pinafore Romper//Tory Burch 52mm Retro Sunglasses//Topshop Faux Wrap Front Midi Dress//kate spade new york “spencer court- tara” leather satchel//Vince Camuto “Felina Bootie”//Lauren Ralph Lauren Collarless Crepe Topper//Deborah Lippman ‘The New Romantics” Set//Topshop Chiffon Pleated Midi Skirt
Any other finds you are loving? I will post more picks next week as the sale continues!